RETURN AND EXCHANGE OF GOODS
1. The return of goods is regulated by the Articles 6.366 and 6.367 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. The Seller guarantees the quality of the goods, so if a defective item was received, the Buyer must immediately and no later than within 14 days contact the Seller. If the item is defective, the money will be reimbursed when the good is returned – when the return of the good is done using a parcel service at the Buyers cost.
3. The procedure of withdrawal from the contract, signed using means of communication:
The Buyer has the right to withdrawal from a distance contract (right to return the product, that he/she bought online) within 14 days of the reception of the goods.
In this case, the Buyer must inform the Seller about the withdrawal from the contract, providing the Seller a properly completed contract withdrawal form (it can be found here: https://bit.ly/2Nl6Obz ) or with a clear statement that in detail explains why he/she have decided to withdraw from the contract and immediately, no later than 14 days of submitting the application about withdrawal from the contract to the Seller send or return the good back to the Seller, unless the contract with the Buyer states that if the contract is withdrawn, the Seller has the responsibility to take back the goods.
The Seller, no later than within 14 days of the reception of the Buyer’s contract withdrawal form and the reception of the returned goods, refunds the Buyer the full paid amount. However, the Buyer must cover the return costs of the refunded goods.
4. Good’s exchange-return procedure:
– Based on the laws of the Republic of Lithuania returns of jewelry are accepted only when the goods are defective.
– A written request is sent by email to email@example.com stating the reason why the good is to be exchanged or returned.
– Complete the exchange-return form and send it by email.
– Pack the good and return it to the Seller
4.1 Used, modified or damaged goods are not returnable and not exchangeable. Goods must be returned in their original packaging with quality certificates/hallmark certificates and undamaged labels.
4.2 For additional security do not mark the returned goods shipment as “jewelry” or use other words that may imply the content or the value of the shipped goods.